Insure4Retirement – Over 50′s Insurance Specialists

Welcome to Insure4Retirement – If you’re 50 or over and are looking for a great deal on your home, holiday home and travel insurance, Insure4Retirement could be the perfect provider for you.

How we can help you

We understand that your needs are significantly different, that’s why our policies are designed with your needs in mind. As our policies are calculated based on your reduced risk and likelihood of making a claim, you could benefit from lower premiums.

We aim to offer you an extensive range of insurance solutions. Our over 50’s home insurance includes up to £1,000,000 buildings cover and up to £100,000 for contents cover. In addition we offer travel insurance, holiday home insurance and landlords insurance.

All insurers we work with are members of the Association of British Insurers (ABI) or are underwriters at Lloyd’s of London.

Get a quote or contact us today.

5 star Defaqto Rating

Our Home Insurance is a Defaqto 5 star rated product. Defaqto is an independent, research and rating company that specialises financial products.

Defaqto Award

Customer Reviews