Insure4Retirement specialises in providing home insurance for over 50s. This means we perfectly understand your requirements and needs, and could also save you money on your home insurance.
25% of new customers paid less than £127 for their home insurance*
At Insure4Retirement we understand what you want from your provider – peace of mind, less hassle and where possible, cheaper premiums.
Because our over 50s insurance policies are calculated based on your reduced risk and likelihood of making a claim, we can offer competitive insurance premiums. Get a quote today.
*Based on 25% of all new Insure4Retirement customers who bought in 01.01.15 to 19.08.15 paid less than £127 – excludes optional add-on products.
- Cover up to £1,000,000 for any repairs and rebuilding of your home
- In addition, your buildings insurance can cover you for accidental damage to fixed glass, cables and bathroom fixtures.
- Find out more about over 50s Buildings Insurance
- Contents insurance you up to £100,000**.
- Cover your contents against damage caused by fires, floods, storm, vandalism and theft
- In addition, accidental damage cover for certain items such as TVs also available.
- Our contents insurance can provide brand new replacements of damaged items, no matter how old they were.
- Find out more about over 50s Contents Insurance
Buildings and Contents Insurance
Both our buildings and contents insurance policies boast an extensive range of inclusions. You are also covered against your legal liability to pay damages and costs to others – up to £2,000,000 – in cases of accidental death, disease, illness or accidental physical injury to anyone at your property, and for accidental damage to physical property. For more information about our inclusions please read our policy wording.
Our over 50s home insurance excesses start from £75. For escape of water claims they start at £250 and for subsidence claims our excess start at £1,000. There are also options to increase your excess so you can get a lower premium.
Home Insurance optional add-ons
We always aim to match your needs and as such we can customise your over 50s home insurance policy for you with optional add-ons. We offer a wide variety of add-ons created with your needs in mind, such as:
- Home Emergency* - which provides a 24-hour emergency helpline and engineer service for home emergencies
- Personal Legal Cover - which provides up to £50,000 to help you and your family members deal with legal matters
- Garden Secure Cover - which covers your garden and fences in the event of damage
- Key Cover - which covers your house, office, garage and car keys including locks up to £1000
For more information on the range of add-ons available to you, please read our policy documents.
How to arrange Home Insurance with us
Click here to get a home insurance quote and see how much we could save you. You can also call Insure4Retirement directly on 0800 2988 707 today to speak with one of our friendly advisors, or send us an email here.
**Should you require cover over £1,000,000 for buildings and or over £100,000 for contents please call us to discuss your requirements.
***If your Home Emergency cover commenced on or before the 23rd of February 2015, your Home Emergency cover will remain with Home3 Assistance. If your Home Emergency cover commenced on or after the 24th February 2015, your Home Emergency cover will be provided by Inter Partner Assistance SA (IPA) which is fully owned by the AXA Assistance Group.