- UK based call centres
- Easy to switch your cover to us
- We will pay up to £50 to cover the cost of moving your insurance to us
- 365 days / 24 hour confidential eurolaw legal advice and domestic assistance helpline
- Insure4Retirement Price Promise
- No claims discounts available
As a Which? Recommended Provider, we:
- Offer a high quality product with excellent customer service
- Are highly rated by Which? members
- Have high customer and policy scores
- Are regulated by the Financial Services Authority
- Are directly available to the general public
|Bradford & Bingley
Quotations are based on a customer aged 61, with a 3 bedroom, semi-detached house, in postcode area PL20 7DS with a five year no claims record. Buildings and Contents combined cover. Internal Research August 2012.
Please note - Quotes generated on this site are suitable for new customers. Existing customers should contact us on 0800 29 88 707.
I am so pleased you contacted me - your premium saved me £120.00 on my previous insurance
Mr D P, Devon
Thank you Insure4Retirement for providing such excellent service!
Mr G B, Mid Glamorgan
I would have to say it is a long time since I have dealt with someone as professional and competent.
Mr N A, Colchester
How refreshing it was to receive my renewal quote from you and see that the premium had gone down.
Mrs B D, Northampton
Insure4Retirement were very helpful, professional and courteous. - it was a pleasure to deal with them
Mrs J, Oxfordshire
Over 50? Insure4Retirement specialises in arranging home insurance to people over the age of 50.
Insure4Retirement specialises in customers over the age of 50 because you are a better risk for Home Insurance and therefore deserve a lower premium.
Insure4Retirement is a Which? recommended provider and the policies we offer have a 5 star Defatqo rating giving you peace of mind.
Our customers take care of their homes, and have done for many years. So we reward them with the most comprehensive policies at the lowest possible prices.
If you take out a home insurance policy with Insure4Retirement you can get up to:
- Up to £1,000,000 buildings cover
- Up to £100,000 contents cover
But that really is only the tip of the iceberg. Our UK-based customer service specialists and claims team are available anytime, online or by calling 0800 29 88 707*.
As part of our home insurance for over 50s we also offer customers a range of helpful add-ons, including:
- Cover for home emergencies
- Legal expenses
- Golf cover
Because we offer home insurance for over 50s, our policies are tailored specifically for your needs. So if you wish to add broken bones cover or you’re a keen angler looking to insure your equipment, we can help.
Value is also incredibly important to us and our customers. So to ensure that our policies are the most competitive around, we offer a price match policy. This means that if you find the same cover for less elsewhere within 90 days, we will refund the difference or agree to cancel your policy provided you have not made any claims. It really is that simple.
We work hard so that you do not have to. Our customer support team are here to provide helpful advice and assistance, not to hard sell insurance products. So if you need help with your policy or would like a new quote, call us on 0800 29 88 707* or get a quote online by clicking the Get A Quote button.
*Calls to 0800 numbers are free from a UK landline, mobile costs may vary. Please check with your mobile provider.
Insure4Retirement offers one of the most comprehensive policies in the market as indicated by a Defaqto 5 Star Rating. Defaqto is an independent, financial research company that specialises in rating, comparing and analysing financial products. To find out more about Defaqto Star Ratings, visit: www.defaqto.com/star-ratings.
If you obtained your quote or policy before 01/05/2012 select your document here
- Your Insure4Retirement Home Insurance Guide (.PDF,218657)
- General Information (.PDF,539850)
- Your Buildings Insurance Policy (.PDF,712132)
- Your Contents Insurance Policy (.PDF,633069)
- Your Personal Legal Protection & Home Emergency Policy (.PDF,778587)
- Your Additional Products Policy (.PDF,854984)
- Change Of Insurer Form (.PDF,27083)